Seeking to improve supply chain
efficiencies without disrupting production, the Motorola
spin-off turned to Quovera.
- Faster, more accurate responses
to customer requirements
- An improved ability to rely
on available-to-promise (ATP) and customize-to-promise
- Shorter order-to-fulfillment
Improving supply chain efficiencies
without negativity impacting ongoing production required
a deep understanding of semiconductor manufacturing
and a well-orchestrated plan for change management.
Implementation also called for a thoughtfully-designed
training program and a comprehensive rollout plan.
a result of the Quovera solution, ON Semiconductor
- Improved the speed and accuracy
of its responses to customer requirements, to be
specific, the reliability of available-to-promise
(ATP) and customize-to-promise (CTP) data
- Achieved 95% auto-scheduling
- Automated early warning alerts
for too-high or too-low inventory levels
- Significantly shortened order-to-fulfillment
- Improved on-time delivery (OTD)
to customer-request-date (CRD) by 15 points.
- Achieved seamless collaboration
between ON Semi, customers and suppliers