Seeking to improve supply chain efficiencies
without disrupting production, the Motorola spin-off turned
- Faster, more accurate responses to customer
- An improved ability to rely on available-to-promise
(ATP) and customize-to-promise (CTP) estimates
- Shorter order-to-fulfillment cycles
Improving supply chain efficiencies without
negativity impacting ongoing production required a deep understanding
of semiconductor manufacturing and a well-orchestrated plan
for change management. Implementation also called for a thoughtfully-designed
training program and a comprehensive rollout plan.
As a result
of the Quovera solution, ON Semiconductor has:
- Improved the speed and accuracy
of its responses to customer requirements, to be specific,
the reliability of available-to-promise (ATP) and customize-to-promise
- Achieved 95% auto-scheduling
- Automated early warning alerts for too-high
or too-low inventory levels
- Significantly shortened order-to-fulfillment
- Improved on-time delivery (OTD) to customer-request-date
(CRD) by 15 points.
- Achieved seamless collaboration
between ON Semi, customers and suppliers
With our industry solutions,
Quovera offers you a distinct advantage over traditional consulting
firms. From long experience, we know your industry inside
and out. We¹re current with best practices, evolving
business models and your competitive landscape.
We bring a knowledge base that is fresh, accurate and focused
to each and every initiative.